July 23, 2023

ANOTHER GODWINK

A couple of weeks ago I posted about the miracle of two tiny flowers that bloomed in the middle of some very sorry-looking pots of wildflower seeds I had planted and pretty much given up on (Nothing Is Impossible With God).

 












That, however, wasn't the end of the surprises He had in store. 

The wildflowers I planted were supposed to attract hummingbirds and butterflies, which I definitely had given up on since there had been no flowers until these two, and they hadn't lasted very long. 

Nonetheless, I did see one small bird sitting on the rail that flew away before I had a chance to take its picture or identify it, as well as a small yellow butterfly that flitted all around the balcony.

No hummingbirds yet, but with the appearance of what looks like a mini sunflower, and several new buds, who knows? Maybe more butterflies will come to visit, and perhaps a hummer or two after all.










No comments: